Onto Tate and his life at 6 months...
- He is getting so much stronger! His physical therapy hasn't even really started yet, but he is making a lot of progress. Mommy is so proud of him!!
- He smiles ALL the time! Like seriously...all you have to do is look at him and he gives his flirty little smile!
- Eating more and more solids, but still really seems to prefer his bottles. Speaking of bottles...my little bad eater has gotten so much better. He eats faster and with less drama. He is taking 5-6 ounces every 4 hours and sleeping at least 10 hours at night...mommy's good boy!
- He now will laugh without making us really work for it. He seems to think sounds are funny...that and tickling are what get him laughing!
- Loves his baths, more than ever. He kicks and splashes like crazy, and once has made himself laugh. He gets me wet every time!
- Really enjoys playing with his toys on his floor. He loves his Sophie the giraffe teething toy and one set of keys the most. But at the end of the day, he could just be happy with a burp rag. He now pokes a little bit of it in his mouth and just chews on it...funny baby!
- At his last appointment at 6 months and 2 days he weighed 14 pounds 2 ounces. He is now in just under the 20th percentile for height and weight!
Above all else, I just love him! He is such a happy baby and makes me happy too! I love watching him grow and progress and learn new things. I am so proud to be Tate's mommy!!
The picture explains itself, but preemie pjs that he wore until about 6 weeks and 3-6 month pjs that he is wearing now. It is almost impossible for me to believe he was that small!
1 comment:
Amber,I am so glad that you posted. I check your blog every day looking for updates and pictures. Also to see how you are holding up. I cannot believe how big he has gotten especially when you compare the outfits. And that smile...too cute.
Post a Comment