Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Texas, soon

Me and the little man are heading to Texas today. I am excited to be in Texas but sad to not be in Mexico...I know it doesn't make sense. Not quite sure how I am gonna handle being away from Zach for so long, but I will just have to. The good thing is that both of us will be really busy...him with studies and me with appointments for Tate, so the time will pass easier!

Over the last few days, I have realized how nice it would be to have waterproof mascara. I seem to randomly cry when certain things happen...and then have some eye issues. After I got ready this morning, I realized I should not have even attempted with the mascara...oh well!

Zach is taking us to the airport in a few hours. Since I am going back on a way one ticket not knowing when or if I will return, I am bringing 3 suitcases. They told me on the phone it was okay...we will see when we get there. Always seem to have issues with airport people!

My posts now will be from Texas and hopefully frequent for daddy! I have been instructed to email him at least 2 pictures a day and upload to youtube at least 3 videos a week...I think I can make that work! He is gonna miss Tate so much...they are best buds! I am gonna miss seeing them together and hearing Zach talk to him. (Already messing up the mascara!)

Wish us luck with this time apart! And anyone in Texas...I would love to see you!

My boys hanging out!
Talking to each other...I love them!

1 comment:

Rondi said...

Maren and I have already talked about coming to visit you and your mom. And you are welcome in Beaumont at our house any time.