Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March of Dimes...

I have created a team for Tate in this years March for Babies walk. Our team is called The Tater Tots and we will be walking in The Woodlands. I am looking for donations to help this wonderful cause. I never thought I would be a parent affected by prematurity, as most people with preemies don't and donations to the March of Dimes help people everywhere, everyday.

Everyday thousands of babies are born too early, too small, or with too many health problems. While Tate's NICU struggle was minimal and his time there (3 weeks) relatively short, many babies are not so lucky. So, if you can walk with us on Saturday, April 30th, come join us! If not, make a donation...any amount can and will help a tiny baby somewhere.

Above is a collage of the few photos we have from Tate's time in the hospital. I treasure these photos and will always remember the other parent's living the experience with us and their sweet babies. So our team is not only for Tate...but for Daniela, Diego, Panchito, Bruno, y Mariela.

Tiny babies have a special place in my heart!! And they sure are cute...check mine out now!

You can click the sidebar or follow this link to our March of Dimes page. I am hoping to make this an annual event no matter where we are living!

No comments: