Friday, January 28, 2011

So photogenic...

Me and the little man were playing in his room...really we were changing a nasty diaper...but I decided to take some photos of him. His room has great light, really Mexico has great light, and he is unbearably adorable...so it went well. A happy baby is a much better photo candidate.

This bear on the bumper is his favorite part of the crib. Let's just say I was doing some crazy things to get him to look at me...good thing it was just the 2 of us!


See what I mean about him not being able to turn off the cuteness!


Happy little chubster!


I love this one and especially when I put it in black and white.

And again, the little chubster showing off all his rolls!

Playing with him and the camera were my favorite part of the day. Scrubbing the downstairs of the house until my very dry hands are permanently Fabuloso scented...not so much the most fun part. But I do love Fabuloso...it may sound very "I live in Mexico" of me...but you can use it to clean everything! My house smells like a lavender field!!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

He is adorable!! I love the last picture, what a little cutie. Got your blog from the Mommies group on facebook...our babies are close in age! xo