Little man is a little laugher now. It is not all the time but he has been doing it the last few days. Up until this morning, when mommy was actually funny, daddy was the only one who could make him laugh. It is the sweetest sound EVER! He is getting such a little personality and has for sure found his voice...and is testing its pitch, the boy can get pretty loud!
Blogger is not wanting to let me upload the video. So click
here to see the video of our little stud...who is so talented he can laugh with his fist in his mouth!
And because pictureless posts are quite boring...not when some people write them, but when I do they are...here is my happy little boy!!
1 comment:
I spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to upload videos to blogger...they do not make it easy! I finally figured out that if you upload a video to youtube, you can then share it to your blog. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment