Most of his playtime is spent laying on the floor, looking at himself in his little mirror, or smiling at me. He seriously smiles EVERY TIME he sees me...and it makes me smile every time. Seriously...I am have cheek and jaw pain from all the smiling!

Here he is last night playing with his soft book...a Christmas present from cousin Emma, thanks Memma! It is now, by far, his favorite thing. I think the fact that it is larger gives him a much higher ratio of getting it in his mouth...so it's a winner to him! It's got that lovely, noisy crinkle paper in it...a pleasing noise to him, but one that gets a little old to mommy.
Oh, and one noise that never gets old...happy baby scream, love them!
**At 5 months old now, Tate...
1. Puts everything in his mouth (as previously discussed).
2. Smiles at mommy all the time (also previously discussed).
3. Laughs, not all the time, and mostly just for daddy...and it ranks at about a 58 on the 1-10 scale of cuteness!
4. Cries when mommy leaves his sight...he and I are together 24/7, so I think he is getting a little separation anxiety!
5. Loves to talk to his mobile, playmat, and the puppet guys on Baby Einstein (I call all creatures that hang above him his friends, so I think that is why he like to chat with them).
6. Loves bath time...so much!
7. Is eating about 5 ounces every 4 hours and sleeping about 8-9 hours at night...woohoo!!
I just wanted to record some of this stuff to remember it when he is running around the house, knocking stuff over, and getting himself covered in much worse stuff than slobber! These days are amazing and I know those will be too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment