Thursday, December 10, 2009

My baby is getting so old!

I found an old memory card in our camera case and got the few pictures off of it that I never had before...most were from my family's fab trip to Europe. Anyways, my little Chico is getting so gray and old. At five years old he has not only a beard...but gray hair on his little back. Here is Chico a few years ago...
This was the beginning of the gray...just a tiny beard at the time. A bearded baby as my roomie Kristen appropriately called him!!

Here are a few examples of Chico now...a very gray old man!!


Not just a beard but eyebrows and more. People at the vet never believe me that he is only 5 years old. The last picture is an example of Chico's undying love and need to be all up on Zach. And as you can tell...I take a lot of pictures of him. Not my fault, I don't have any real babies yet!

2 comments:

James & Kristen said...

Awwww bearded baby is getting so gray! He is still cute though!!! :)

Rondi said...

He is so cute,Amber. Our dog, Hatcher, is looking old, too. I have to remind myself to multiply his age by 7. Thank goodness I don't have to multiply mine!!!