I have been feeling pretty good...not much morning sickness, just headaches and a few weird things that I never knew came from pregnancy. Examples...swollen sore gums, which are better now thanks to my doctor, and bad vision. Hormones do some crazy stuff! Also, I don't really crave things too often, but everything I do crave CAN'T be found here!! It is really rough...let's just say I ate good over the 2 week spring break and smuggled 2 boxes of Cheez-its back in my luggage!!
Anyways, we found out Feb. 10th and didn't tell our family until we went back to Texas for spring break on March 27th. It was a long time to keep it a secret but so worth it to tell in person! Everything is normal and moving right along. Obviously we just can't wait to find out the sex! And we already know...and are almost 100% set in...names for either gender. It wasn't hard for us. We agreed quite easily and both respected each others vetos...I guess I just have a super fab husband!!
My sister is about to pop! Anytime in the next week, we will be meeting our niece Emma. Well, I will...Zach has to stay here for stupid school! I am so excited that our babies will only be about 5 months apart...they are gonna be such little buddies!!
I will try to update more often and upload our ultrasound pictures soon. P.S. We are loving the medical care here...so affordable, such great doctors, easy to get appointments (no needing to call months in advance), and we can have the baby at an amazing new hospital in a suite for such a good price I shouldn't even say!! All without insurance! Just wanting to put in a little plug for one of the things that has impressed me here.
8 comments:
I'm so excited for y'all!
My friend who moved to Honduras said the same thing about the medical care down there.
Glad all is going well and I look forward to lots more posts :)
Congrats. I can't believe all you "little Girls" I used to babysit are now all gonna be mommies. What is really crazy is that if we lived close to you, my daughter could be your babysitter! Oh...the circle of life. You are going to be a great mom!
When I think back to the Kindergarten days at Sallie Curtis, then All Saints, then Marshall Middle School--where did those little girls go? Now they are all having babies. I am so happy for you Amber. Keep this blog updated.
Love you
Wooohooo!! That is going to be the most beautiful child!! Boy or girl! CONGRATS! I'm sad I missed you here but please text me next time you come up!! :)
FYI--- you can find cheez-its @ La Casita on Avenida Terranova just south Avenida Mexico! =) That was something I lived on for the first 12 weeks~! La Casita also has ginger ale and tons of other American treats, just be warned they are a bit pricey! Medical care in Mex was awesome, it was a disappointment to come back here because the docs don't spend too much time with you and are so controlled by insurance companies- not to mention the prices can't be beat.
(However, technology here in the US is definitely far superior for high risk pregnancies in the areas of neonatal care.)
Good Luck with everything and keep posting!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! You look adorable already and you will just grow cuter as your belly grows! Hope you have a great pregnancy. :)
Girl you can't suck in when you take preggy pictures!!!!! :-) haha!! JK!!! I still try but it doesn't work anymore!!!!! I am SO stinkin excited for you guys!!!! Yall will be awesome parents!!! can't believe you are joining the mommy circle!!!!
Hey congrats to you too! I saw on facebook that you are also having a boy....so exciting!
Post a Comment