Christmas decorations here in Mexico started to show up early to mid October. I was shocked! I thought that in the United States people got going a little too early with Christmas stuff. I decided that since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here there is no set date that is acceptable for putting up lights on your house. But even the huge tree in the mall here was up before Halloween...which they also don't celebrate all that much! I guess all of our other holidays hold us back a little in the states!!
We got a little fake tree and all the fixins for it from Walmart while my dad was here. I am proud to say we have a 100% Walmart tree and it looks soo cute!
2 comments:
Amber...we miss Chic-fil-a too! We don't have one here in Nevada, so we grab some whenever we get to Utah or Cali! Yummy! Enjoy. Hope you have a safe drive and a great time in Tejas. If you see mi familia give them a big hug and some love for me.
Your tree isn't purple. Glad you have your own color. The tree looks great. I know you are anxious to see your family. Wish Kim and her family were headed to Beaumont for Christmas, but not this year. Hey! I like your blog background. Go look at mine.
Post a Comment