Thursday, April 14, 2011

Saturday!

Saturday we will be reunited with Zachary after 5 LONG weeks apart. Tate is a totally different baby just about everyday...so he has changed a lot in 5 weeks! Zachary has been working so hard in Mexico, studying non stop and is taking a big test tomorrow that could allow him to done with Mexico for good. We are hoping that is what is in our future! So prayers for my sweet husband!

In other news...Tate finally rolled over on April 5th. I know by normal standards it is super late, but for us it is great! I have been very diligent with his physical therapy and the roll is further proof that it is paying off. I laid him on his tummy for a nap in his crib, went back in to check on him and he was just chilling awake on his back. I was so excited but sad that I missed it! He now does it all the time and looks so proud of himself every time.

Post roll over, holding the bumper...so cute!

I am so glad to have physical therapy available to us and for all the amazing things I have learned from it! So many things that I was doing with him, that we all do with our babies, were harming, not helping him. I am grateful to know what is best for him now!!

Lastly...I ordered a "Line A Day Journal". I got the idea from my friend Heather (the clothes sender!). I am super excited about it...just wish I had started it sooner. It is really cool and has a date at the top of each page and then 5 paragraph sized lined sections. It is meant to be for 5 years, so you just write the year at each paragraph and go! I know that it will be great to look back on just one little thing from every day of Tate's life. Such a great idea and maybe something that I will be giving as shower gifts in the future!!


The cute little journal!


This last one is just cause I think it is cute. From our strawberry picking day with my mom, Ashley, Jeremy, & Em! Maybe I will post about that later when I get more pictures from my sister. Most of my pics these days are phone ones...like the 3 above!!

3 comments:

Sale Fails said...

He looks super cute chillin in his crib, and I love the outfit! Congrats on this milestone!

Heather & Alvaro said...

you will LOVE that journal. I started it when my boys were 4 months old and wish I had kept it during my pregnancy etc but oh well!! It's really fun for me to look back and see what we were up to last month or a few months back!

Rondi said...

Tate is a cutie. Please come visit when you are in beaumont.