--5 Tag--
10 years Ago...
I was 13 and in the 7th grade. Still going to All Saints Episcopal School. This is when my desire to get out of private school really started. Little did I know, the next year I would get my wish and move to Marshall Middle School which I loved!!
5 Years Ago...
I was a senior in high school getting ready to graduate from WestBrook High. This was the really fun and busy time of the year with graduation, prom and Neches River Festival. This is actually right about the time of Neches River Festival which is a big thing in Beaumont. Senior girls are chosen to be princesses and there is a parade, coronation, and ball. My little sister April is actually a princess this year. We are going this weekend for the coronation and ball!!!
5 Months Ago...
Thanksgiving! Our first married Thanksgiving!! We were able to hit up most of the family. We spent Thanksgiving Day in Fair Oaks Ranch with Zach's family and then left the day after Thanksgiving to go to Beaumont. On our way to Beaumont we stopped and bought our first Christmas tree at the great day after Thanksgiving sales!! We then spent the weekend in Beaumont. It was great and I didn't even have the pressure of making a full Thanksgiving dinner!
5 Things on My To-Do List Today...
1. Figure out my summer leasing budget and make it work!
2. Get a smoothie at lunch for my super soar throat.
3. Help my indecisive sister pick a wedding dress to calm my stressed out mom down a bit! We thought we had it figured out...but I guess we don't!
4. Do laundry tonight...that has got to be one of my least favorite things to do EVER!
5. Watch American Idol knowing that Brooke...my favorite...is going home.
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Cheerios...all kinds, plain, honey nut
2. Cheddar popcorn...there is this great deli brand at Kroger
3. Kiwi...I love summer fruits
4. Peanut butter sandwich...makes me feel like a kid
5. Cheese...again all kinds
5 Things I Would do if I was Suddenly a Billionaire...
1. Buy a house
2. Decorate that house however I want...I'm thinking a lot of Pottery Barn
3. Travel...pretty much everywhere!
4. Buy a boat and a house at the beach or lake to use it at
5. Give some away...with that much money I would feel bad not sharing!
5 of My Bad Habits...
1. Checking my email/facebook way too often
2. Washing clothes and not folding them till later...days later
3. Basically remaking the bed every night before I can get into it. I can't stand if the sheets are not flat and straight...Zach seems to mess them up every night!
4. I tend to get into cooking ruts every so often and we eat out too much during those times.
5. Not calling people back in a timely matter. Since being married I now hate talking on the phone more than before...I am not sure why!
5 Place I Have Lived... (this one is just sad...I technically only have 2 places)
1. Beaumont, Texas (birth-18)
2. College Station, Texas (18-current)
3. Lake Livingston, Texas (we had a lake house there...so we lived there on the weekends)
4. Crystal Beach, Texas (again only on weekends)
5. Next year someplace different depending on where Zach gets in for med. school!!! I really need to expand my horizons!
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I love Dr. Pepper and on days when I like to feel I am stressed...I get one from Sonic at happy hour. It is a bad thing!!
2. I love mascara...like literally love it. Finding a great new kind makes my month...seriously. Right now the best is from Avon.
3. I sell Avon. I really only did it to get the discounts, but they have great products for great prices. So if you are looking for new fun stuff let me know and I will send you a catalog. This is a bad thing too because I order stuff I don't really need.
4. I have a dog who is very small and cute. Most people know that, but Chico is like super small...he only weighs 3 pounds!! And yes that still qualifies him as a dog!
5 People I Tag...
1. Kristen GARDINER!
2. Maren Johnson
3. Caroline Shillig
4. Rachel Odom
5. Molly (about to have a baby) Metcalf
This was fun...so thanks again Laura!!!
4 comments:
super cute! hey email me and i'll email you my address. i love avon b/c my grandma sold it!
oh and remind me to email you a pic i have of us double dating back in the day... you are in a ton of my date pics! you were oh so popular with the vidor boys haha
I have some double date pictures somewhere too! We had a lot of fun and some really creative dates...all of the guys were and are such good guys! It is crazy that everyone is pretty much married now!!!
I have the SAME problem with calling people back. I pretty much hate talking on the phone "just to talk." I need a purpose. haha. kinda funny
awwwwwwwwwww Chico is so cute!
Post a Comment