Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas is Coming...

This weekend we went to a great Christmas party with my dad, stepmom, April, and two of her friends, Amanda and Dean. It was so much fun and an example of how some people just have entirely too much money! Every year this party sends out incredible invitaitons...this year it was a snow globe showing the party scene, they have a big time performer...this year it was Brooks and Dunn, this performers have a stage set up in a tent big enough to hold over a thousand people, and there are two types of catered food along with free rides, games, cotton candy, funnel cakes, soda, and popcorn. It is all held on a big chunk of land in a neighborhood off 1960 and 249. Needless to say we had a great time and really enjoyed the day despite the fact that it was in the upper 70's and we were sweating!! Doesn't really feel like Christmas when there are record breaking highs!!

The only picture I have is from April's facebook. Our camera is broken and our new one will be a Christmas gift from my grandparents. Once I get it there will be more pictures to share of future fun!!

Zachary is done with his finals and just working like crazy...we both are. We are ready for Christmas and some time with family. We are planning to spend New Year's at the beach and I can't wait!

On another note today is our 7 month anniversary...I still can't believe it has been that long since our wonderful wedding day!! Happy Anniversary Baby!!!! It is still as wonderful as ever!

This weekend will be one year since our engagement...that will give me something fun to blog about!! It is also the 2nd birthday of the most beautiful little girl ever...Kaitlyn Forrest! I can't believe it has been 2 years since I saw her being born. I love you Amy and Kaitlyn!!!!

Much younger here and MUCH shorter hair...but still so adorable!!! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

2 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Oh that baby is so adorable!!! We miss you too!!!!

Meghan Huntsman said...

AMBER! I am loving your blog! I can't believe it was 1 year ago that you and Zach were engaged...I remember that night clear as day! Kaitlyn is so precious! I LOVE her big blue eyes! Miss you!