Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas Fun...Just a Little Late!

Before all of the traveling to be with our families for Christmas we enjoyed our First Married Christmas at our place. Zachary got me some great stuff including a facial...which was great!! It was really fun to have our little tree and everything with just us!!


Our holidays were great and life since then has been crazy busy. We spent Christmas in Houston with Zachary's family and then Beaumont with my family. We didn't get our new camera until Christmas in Beaumont...so I don't have many pictures of Houston Christmas or actual Christmas festivities. But now I have no more excuses to not have lots of wonderful pictures!! By the way, it is a super cute red camera!

It is always great to spend time with family and enjoy time off from school and work. We enjoy road tripping it and find it as the opportunity to talk about all kinds of off the wall things...like baby names. Don't worry we are no where near that point!! I think that is a good thing for more than one reason...apparently Zach has always wanted a son named Bucky and coincidentally, I never have. Oh, the things you learn about your husband after 8 months of marriage!!

This is a nice picture of the whole Stevenson clan at the Christmas Eve gathering with all of the extended family. It was great to be with such a big family group...some of whom I hadn't even met yet! As always Brett and Melody were super fun and cute to play with! Even Chico got to go to the party...he got passed around and made some new friends!

In Beaumont we got to have fun with my mom, Nana & Papa, and sisters. We had a blast opening gifts and then April, Zach and I decided we wanted to get out of the house for a while and enjoy the beautiful weather. We went to be little kids and play at the park and had a wonderful time!!
Ashley and Jeremy out by the pool on Christmas Day!
Playgrounds have really come up in the world since I was a little one. There was even a rock wall!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday as well and has now fully recovered from all the running around!!

1 comment:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I"m glad it worked out so you could see both sides and not have to drive everywhere. Bucky?!?!?! um I'd say thats worse than Jed, hehe. Well we miss you still maybe, just maybe I'll try and plan a trip in April or May to visit. We'll see how much hair I have left. Lots of Love