Of course Zach is my best friend...but little Chico comes in at a close second! I am not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I love my little dog! Lately (and probably for the next few years) Zach spends a lot of evening studying. It is so great to have a little companion. I love that he is always more than happy to see me when I come home and that he likes to sit with me when I watch tv. As I type this, Chico is sleeping in my lap. He follows me around, which sometimes can cause me to trip, but I secretly love that he loves me!
When Zach and I started dating, Zach didn't really care for Chico much. He was just ambivalent towards him. But as time has passed Zach has gone from tolerating Chico, to playing with him when he thinks I am not around, giving him food when I am not looking, talking to him, letting him sit next to him while he does homework, to now actually admitting that he loves the little guy! It is funny to see my husband, not a dog person, have no shame in taking a 3 pound girly dog with him to check the mail.
6 comments:
thanks for the offer but i will pass haha... never been an animal person personally but how cute is chico with your husband!? so cute!
I only like small animals...not the big ones that slobber all over you. And Chico and Zach are pretty dang cute!
awwww little chico! I miss him...and of course I would love to borrow him, but it probably would not work out bc of the distance. Cute little thing. We are coming into town this weekend, by the way.
FUN! We're on our way to finally being dog owners ourselves. Gettin the fence put up, and when Stu comes home, we'll be picking up some new beagle puppies. (Well, that's our intentions!) Glad to see this post-- hope you are both doing well.
Take care-
Tab (wife of the cuz of hubby)
Good to hear from you Tab! Dogs are fun and my sister actually has a sweet three legged beagle!!
AMBER! You need to blog some more! Please Please Please! I miss you!
Post a Comment